Professional Terms & Conditions
THIS IS AN IMPORTANT DOCUMENT. IT IS A LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND ZJCLEANING.COM. PLEASE DO NOT AGREE TO IT UNLESS YOU HAVE READ AND UNDERSTOOD IT.
DEFINITIONS AND INTERPRETATION
- This is an agreement between ZJCS Services LT “Zjcleaning.com”) with its registered office at Alperton House, Bridgewater Road, Wembley, HA0 1EH.UK company number 10449444 and the person wishing to utilise Zjcleaning.com’s booking agency services (“the Professional”).
- The following terms shall have the following meanings in the agreement:
- Customers – Persons to whom ZJCS requests the Professional to supply Services
- Professional’s Terms And Conditions – The Professional’s terms and conditions on the Website as may be charged from time to time
- Profile – The Professional’s profile on the Website and App.
- Services – Cleaning services to be supplied by the Professional to Customers
- ZJCS.com services – Booking agent services and any other services supplied by ZJCS.com in connection with the supply by the Professional of Services to Customers
- Website – ZJCS’s website at www.zjcleaning.com
- In Writing – All forms of visible reproduction in permanent form (including email)
- PROFESSIONAL’S STATUS
- The Professional must be registered as a self-employed, and must pay their own Taxes and National Insurance Number.
- WORKING HOURS
- The professional’s normal hours of work can vary from ten hours up to forty-five hours per week, Mondays to Sundays.
- If a professional accepts a contract with a particular Customer whether one-off or otherwise, the Professional agrees to supply Services to the Customer in accordance with the terms of this agreement. The Professional acknowledges that, notwithstanding any obligations of the Professional to ZJCS herein regarding the standard of such Services, the Professional contracts direct with each Customer for the Supply of Services and that, in the event of a dispute with the Customer, the Professional’s recourse is against the Customer, and not ZJCS.
- The Professional promises that it has the necessary skills to supply the Services.
- The Professional shall supply the Services in accordance with a high degree of professionalism and the highest industry standards.
- The Professional shall comply with the applicable laws and regulations in the supply of the Services and otherwise in connection with this agreement.
- The Professional shall agree in accordance with its Customer as to the provision and the procurement of materials required in the provision of services. ZJCS is not responsible for the provision of any tools, equipment or materials.
- The Professional acknowledges that ZJCS will notify the Professional of any Customer cancellation by text and it is the Professional’s responsibility to frequently monitor for such texts.
- The Professional shall promptly notify ZJCS:
– if for any reason it cannot attend any scheduled visit with 24 hours in advance ( in which case it must promptly notify the Customer also) or otherwise becomes unable or unavailable to supply the Services as contracted;
– if it receives any complaints from Customers
– if it receives any complaints from Customers
– of any grievance that the Professional may have in relation to Customers.
- The Professional shall provide reasonable co-operation to ZJCS in connection with this agreement and comply with ZJCS’s reasonable requirements including prompt provision of such information and documents as ZJCS may reasonably request in connection with this agreement.
- The Professional shall only use Customer contact information insofar as necessary to supply the Services. The Professional shall keep such information confidential and shall delete it on request by ZJCS.
- The Professional shall not during the period of this agreement supply any services to any Customer, which have not been booked via ZJCS.
- The Professional decides when to take their Holiday as per their convenient time. Holiday is to be taken for a maximum of 4 weeks per year. If the Professional takes longer than agreed, he might lose the regular customers.
- ENGAGEMENT OF THE WORKERS
- The agency agrees to provide cleaning job to the Professional for regular domestic cleaning
- If the Professional accepts an engagement they will have to work for the Customer to the Customer’s instructions, as provided for in the terms and conditions set out hereafter.
- For regular domestic cleaning and one off services, the payment is from £7.20 to £8.50 per hour, paid into the Professional’s account by ZJCS or by the customer cash on the day of the services.
- TERMINATION AND SUSPENSION
- ZJCS may at any time whether with or without cause and whether with or without notice immediately suspend the Professional from the ZJCS Services including removal of the Professional’s Profile from the Website and/or terminate this agreement.
- The contract is for a period of minimum 3 months. After this period, the contract upgrades automatically. The Professional must give at least 14 days’ notice to ZJCS Ltd before the ending of collaboration.
- Before signing this form, please read carefully the terms and conditions provided. By signing, the Cleaner accepts that they have read and understood the terms and conditions.
- This Agreement should be created in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and should be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English court.