Clean Beetroot juice with borax and biological detergent
1.How to do it: First rinse with cold water. Soak coloureds in a solution of borax for 15 minutes. For white linen, sprinkle borax on the fabric and flush with hot water. Wash with biological detergent..
2.Clean Bird droppings with borax, biological detergent and chlorine bleach or hydrogen peroxide How to do it: scrape off excess droppings and sponge with a solution of borax or soak in biological detergent. If stains still remain, try soaking in dilute chlorine bleach (white cotton) or hydrogen peroxide (coloureds and synthetics, but not nylon)..
3.Clean Blood with salt or biological detergent How to do it: Presoak fresh stains in heavily salted cold water or detergent. Clean Candle wax with absorbent paper, a warm iron and methlyated spirits
4.How to do it: Scrape away the excess. Place a kitchen towel over the residue and press with a warm iron until the paper absorbs the softened wax. Dab any colour residue with methlyated spirits before washing. Clean Chewing gum with ice cubes
5. How to do it: Freeze the gum with a bag of ice cubes. Once it becomes hard and brittle, break away the gum with a knife. Clean Coffee and tea with detergent, vinegar and borax
6. How to do it: Flush with cold water and spot clean with a solution of washing detergent but not soap. If staining remains, soak in a solution of one part vinegar to two parts water or a solution of borax. Clean Cooking fat with Bicarbonate of soda and biological detergent
7. How to do it: Add a few drops of water to bicarbonate to make a paste and spread over the stain. Leave for 30 minutes and then wash in biological detergent. Clean Curry With Biological detergent and hydrogen peroxide
8. How to do it: Some curry stains contain strong natural dyes that are almost impossible to shift. Dab with a strong solution of detergent before laundering. Soak stubborn stains in a solution of hydrogen peroxide bleach. Clean Grass stain with Biological detergent or methylated spirits
9. How to do it: Grass is a combination of protein and dye. Detergent should remove most stains. Dab any remaining dye with methlyated spirits. Clean Lipstick with Soap or methlyated spirits
10. How to do it: Rub fabric against fabric with soap or a little washing-up liquid and then wash. Dab with methlyated spirits if the fabric isn’t washable. Clean Red wine with Carbonated or soda water
11. How to do it: Dab or flush with carbonated or soda water and wash. Clean Rust with Lemon juice
12.How to do it: Flush with lemon juice, leave for 15 minutes and launder.
Still not convinced that cleaning is the best use of your time? Give Ubancleaning a call on 0800 368 7446 to find a 5-star regular cleaner, so you can enjoy the spring sunshine. And don't forget to recommend us and get £15 off from your next booking.